Friday, May 11, 2007

NEW PHOTOS

The puppies are starting to look and act more like puppies. Their eyes are wide open and they are walking and exploring their world. They have discovered that they have siblings and that these siblings can be played with. I could waste the day away watching them interact and play with each other. Fortunately for me, they sleep most of the day so I am able to pull myself away and get a few things accomplished. Some of them (hard to tell exactly how many) have had a little diarrhea (please notice the correct spelling - thanks Mom and Pam). I have been watching them closely to make sure they are still nursing and acting normal. You can see from the next three pictures that nursing is definitely not a problem. They don't even wait for poor Tiga to get in the box.




Tiga seems to be enjoying her puppies more and more each day. I think she likes the increased interaction now that they can see and walk.








No comments: