Wednesday, May 23, 2007

THE GREAT OUTDOORS

Yesterday the puppies went outside for the first time. Yes, this time it was for real and it was with Eileen's blessing. We have puppy proofed and boarded up our deck so the puppies are able to run free outside. Yesterday I set up an X-pen so that the space wouldn't seem so overwhelming. Today, I fed them lunch in the X-pen and then let them explore the whole deck. They were a little whiny at first but eventually each and every one of them settled down and became comfortable with their new play area. Being able to feed the puppies outside makes my life soooo much easier. It is a lot easier to hose down the deck then to clean up the pen inside. The puppies are very accommodating, after they eat they are kind enough to do their pooping outside.

I was able to snap a few photos before the storm cut our playtime short.
















3 comments:

Speak(er) said...

The solo shot of the grinning puppy just had to be forwarded to everyone I know with the subject line, "I triple dog dare you to look at this and NOT smile. Talk about a puppy pick me up - wonderful pictures!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I bet you have a hard time getting anything done. They have also changed so much in the week since I saw them.

Lori

Anonymous said...

And I thought Tiga's last litter was wonderful! These are suck beautiful puppies. Different father? I am so proud of my grea-granddogs.