Thursday, May 17, 2007

EMERGENCY HOUSING RELOCATION

Imagine my surprise Monday when I walked into the kitchen and saw Houdini walking across the floor following Tiga, happy as could be. Yes, my little escape artist was at it again. This time he was able to climb over the door into the box. I tried to put the higher door on the box but then Tiga wouldn't go over it. The options were not great - let Houdini escape or prohibit Tiga from going into the box to nurse. We decided to go with option C - lose the box and move them into the big puppy pen.


The new pen has more room to explore and play. The extra room made it possible for Miss Pig and The Duck to join the puppies and Mr. Frog.

Here are some pictures of the puppies enjoying their new space and friends.

1 comment:

Speak(er) said...

Well, it may be an emergency relocation, but it sure doesn't look like Section 8 housing to me. More like "Pen"thouse.