Thursday, May 1, 2008

Introducing . . .

We have finally found names for all of the puppies. Even though these names are only temporary (the foster homes will have the honor of giving them their permanent names) we put a lot of thought into the names they have while they are with us.

So I'd like to introduce you to . . .


McHenry.
A class of kids in McHenry Illinois has raised money to sponsor a Helping Paws dog. After viewing this blog, they have chosen BLH and in honor of them we have named him McHenry.


Notorious B.I.G.
Okay, I am not a closet rap fan but I do have teen age kids and because BRH is so BIG they have dubbed him Notorious B.I.G., Notorious for short.


The Peanut
Each of Tiga's litters has had a puppy named The Peanut. The other Peanuts were the smallest in the litter but they were also feisty, little go getters with a lot of spunk and personality. PRS is not the smallest but she definitely has the Peanut personality. One day I just naturally started calling her Peanut and it stuck.


Fatty Patty
This picture of PT pretty much says it all.


Brenda
Yes, PLS was named after Brenda. Feel free to give Brenda a call at the Helping Paws office if you want to know why.


Here are a few more photos from the last few days.







2 comments:

Speak(er) said...

Does Fatty Patty serve coffee with those roles?

Speak(er) said...

Oops, I mean "rolls".