Saturday, June 9, 2007

MISSING PHOTOS

The puppies had a few outings last week and unfortunately, I am missing photos of them to share with you.

Helping Paws had a Volunteer Open House last Saturday and the puppies made an appearance. They were a big hit - who doesn't like to see puppies? I took some really nice photos of the puppies visiting with the guests. I downloaded them, but for the life of me I can't find them.

The other outing was to the vet for their six week check up and shots. All of the puppies did great. A big thank you to Carmel for coming with us and providing extra hands. Thank you also to Dr. Quast and the staff at Inver Grove Animal Hospital who did a wonderful, and efficient, job of checking them out, giving them shots and implanting their micro chips. I apologize for the one little girl who growled, but in her defence, it was a REALLY big needle. I also apologize for all of the messes they made on the examining room floor, but in all honesty, better there than in my car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

better there than in your dining room!