Saturday, June 16, 2007

EIGHT WEEK PORTRAITS

I am not sure where the time has gone but it has been eight weeks (or will be tomorrow) since the puppies were born. They are now between 12 and 15 pounds. After their baths we decided to take their eight week portraits. Unfortunately, they were more interested in going to sleep so they don't look too lively in these photos. For those of you who heard me say last week that the puppies weren't that cute any more, don't believe it for a second. I was a little sleep deprived, tired of cleaning up diarrhea and worrying about sick puppies and basically not quite myself. Now that I am thinking clearly let me just say that these puppies are extremely cute.

"The Girls"


Pink Tail - "Midge"
Pink Left Shoulder - "GeeGee"

Pink Right Shoulder - "Ellen"

Pink Left Hip - "Spots"

Pink Right Hip - "The Peanut"


"The Boys"

Blue Tail - "Stitch"

Blue Left Shoulder - "Houdini"

Blue Right Shoulder - "Beckham"

2 comments:

Speak(er) said...

Congratulations, Tiga and Judy on such a swell job. The pups are beautiful and obviously highly intelligent given all the cues they've already mastered. I hope the two of you will put up your feet tomorrow, lay on the couch and eat bon bons for a few days. You've deserved it.

Anonymous said...

im so excited to get our puppy tomorrow!! they look so gorgeous!!