Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Two Week (plus a few days) Portraits

The puppies have become so entertaining that instead of taking pictures of them I find myself just watching them. They have discovered each other and are starting to interact. They use their siblings as obstacles to crawl over, licking and mouthing them (no teeth yet) as they go. Puppy watching is turning into an addiction for me and I find that while they are awake it is just too hard to pull myself away. Thank goodness they still sleep most of the time.

I lost track of time and forgot to take portrait photos last Friday. Here are their two week portraits, just a few days late. The Duck was kind enough to prop them up for me.

THE BOYS

BRH

BLH


THE GIRLS

PRS

PLS

PT


Here are a some more photos from the last few days. Good thing Tiga only had five puppies. These guys are so big that I don't think any more could fit in at nursing time.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.