Monday, April 30, 2007

PICTURES OF THE DAY

Here are the cute pictures of the day. The colorful towels really make a difference in the photos. Tiga is no longer scrunching the towels up and making a nest so I am able to leave them in the box. In the beginning I was worried she would scrunch a puppy up right along with the towel. The puppies can get better traction with the towels on top of the rubber mat and they are starting to push up onto their feet. This is quite an accomplishment given the size of their bellies. I am trying to get a picture of it but I am just not fast enough.


I love how they sleep in little huddles. They look like a little puzzle the way they fit together.















This little guy found a nice spot for a nap right under Mom's ear.






Another nice napping spot, cuddled in between Mom's legs.



They are starting to wag their tails now. It is so cute to see several lined up nursing and all of the little tails wagging. I can't capture it in a picture so you will just have to take my word for it. The arrow points to the wagger.






This "exceptional" puppy has already mastered the Helping Paws cue "Roll Over".






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute they all are

Anonymous said...

Judy,

Thanks you so much for doing this. It is so much fun to see them grow and change.

Lori