Sunday, June 10, 2007

THEY ARE SKATEBOARDING DUDES

This weekend the puppies took up skateboarding and I must say some of them are quite good at it. It is hysterical to watch. I am working on getting video of it but until then these photos will have to do.
The puppies started skateboarding as a group with everyone participating, even if they weren't actually touching the board.


Eventually the crowd thinned a little and they were able to get in some tandem boarding.
And finally, a little solo time to perfect their style.
Of course there were a few wipe outs.
This nose dive made me think they really should be wearing helmets. I don't want to show up at the emergency vet with an injured puppy and have to explain to them that it was due to a skateboarding accident.

2 comments:

Speak(er) said...

That's incredible how you caught the back feet in the air on the last shot. Looks like the pups got an important physics lesson - a body in motion tends to stay in motion!

Anonymous said...

I linked to this on my blog today. Simply the cutest. thing. ever.

Thanks for sharing!